Updated June 24, 2002
- More computers (Pentium III, 128MB RAM and higher) for our classrooms
- Additional four/five port 10/100 switches for our classrooms
- Educational software - network versions
- Financial assistance to purchase more equipment and software
- Volunteers - to assist in the lab and classrooms
- Ongoing technical assistance
We will certainly be willing to provide public recognition to corporate sponsors (as well as links to web sites) on our "Technology Sponsors" page.
If you are interested in becoming a technology sponsor at Arbor Heights Elementary School, please contact Mark Ahlness, call our school at (206) 252-9250, or fax us at (206) 252-9251. Thank you!